Need help with type of morph this will produce/Boas

Hey y’all I need some help, if you Breed a Hypo Jungle to a Sunglow what morph/Morphs will that produce? Thank you Guys just needing some advice.

Here are the potential offspring from that pairing:

Boa Morph Calculator

Using the link above, you can change the parent inputs and calculate offspring and the percentages.

1 Like

Thanks a lot buddy, I have a male hypo jungle and I’m wanting to try and produce sunglows so I’m trying to figure out what female I need to make this happen

1 Like

A sunglow is a combo name for Hypo Albino.

Albino is a recessive gene that takes two copies to make a visual, one from each parent.

So unless your Hypo Jungle is het Albino then your first breeding season won’t create any visuals, only hets.

But holding back a male and female from that pairing (with them both being het albinos) would give you a shot at hitting sunglows when paired together in the future (and also Junglows, a very worth while project).

1 Like

or breeding back a male to the mother

1 Like

Thank u so much for the help

1 Like

And make sure that your albino line is compatible with each other.

2 Likes

What can I breed to my male Hypo Jungle to be able to produce Sunglows and or Albinos?

Unless he is het albino, there is nothing you can breed to him to produce sunglows or albino. If this is the case, breed him to a female albino, and raise up one of his het daughters to breed back.

1 Like

If I breed him to a Sunglow will the babies be het albino?

And if I breed him to a Sunglow will I have the chance to produce super Hypo jungles since the male is hypo jungle and the female is Sunglow

1 Like

yes to both questions.

2 Likes

Super hypo jungle het albino at best.

Thank u, yea I’d love to produce some super hypo jungles because I think they are just so beautiful and so crisp and clean and just hard to beat

1 Like