Show Off Your "Ghostly" Reptiles!

With Halloween approaching, I feel it’s time to begin showing off our ghostly reptiles. This is Poltergeist, one of our Ghost Honduran Milksnakes. Post yours!

34 Likes

True Ghost

18 Likes

Perfect Halloween Attire

43 Likes

wow the orange is neon

8 Likes

These Bismark colours are something else!!! Maybe one day… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:

3 Likes

Picture I took last year of my Sunkiss Corn, Apollo. It’s honestly one of my favorites which is why it’s also my forum picture.

17 Likes

13 Likes

This little dude slithered into the house a few days ago, so it was a quick catch and release, but we put him in the spare 10 gallon for a bit because we couldn’t help but marvel at the beautiful jack-o-lantern faced pattern on his head and black and ash colors!

14 Likes

I must know the name of this species!

2 Likes

@nathan_e it is a Bismark Ringed Python
(https://www.reptilesmagazine.com/bismarck-ringed-python-care-sheet/)
By the way, just to let you know they are not actually pythons they are actually boas I am pretty sure

4 Likes

They are in the python family and are pythons. It is just their scientific name that has boa in it.

6 Likes

Thanks for the clarification

1 Like

Super Phantom Ghost!

Sill one of my favourite Ghost Combos of all time. :v:

24 Likes

@ashleyraeanne is correct and they are in the same genus as white lipped pythons.

3 Likes

Damn Martin. That is one unreal animal :heart_eyes: I absolutely love it.

In a few days I’ll be able to show you the next step!!! Super Phantom Fire Ghost! And these 2 won’t disappoint either. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:

2 Likes

@martin_ender wow I’ve been wanting to get the hypo gene into my mystic crystals and potions. This makes me want to more!!! That snake is unreal! Did you produce that? Very very nice!

2 Likes

I did, last year! She’s about 800-900g’s by now (rough guess). I’ll take some update pictures if you want. She’s just totally stunning.
And this season I managed to hit another one, togehter with 2 Super Phantom Fire Ghost, one Fire Phantom Ghost and 2 Phantom hets. I dare say it’s a fantastic clutch. One of them still needs sheding. After that’s done: I’ll do a family picture.

4 Likes

:expressionless: Yes Martin… We do want :joy:
SHOW US ALL OF THEM!

2 Likes

@martin_ender I would say that’s an outstanding clutch! I had a nice little crystal x mystic potion clutch I was very happy with this year. Kept a mystic crystal female I’m really excited about. Going to try branching out my mystic stuff a little bit.

1 Like