Purple Snakes

I like purple snakes. The lavender color has always appealed to me, so here’s a thread to show off your purple snakes! Doesn’t matter what species or genes. Just show off your purple snakes : )

5 Likes

Ok some of these are purplish!

13 Likes

He reaaaallly didn’t want to sit still.

13 Likes

Dont know how much this qualifies as a purple snake but in person he has more purple lavenders than in pictures.

11 Likes

@nathan_e Man this guy is :fuelpump:

2 Likes

Closest I have to a purple snake would be my Purple Albino Sunfire SD.
His purples are much more vibrant and noticeable in person, still learning how to take proper photographs.

16 Likes

@mnroyals Man your making me jealous!!! :fire: :fuelpump:

3 Likes

Thanks @saleengrinch!
I waited a long time to get me one of those, can’t wait till my females are ready and then the real fun begins.

3 Likes

Het anery?

1 Like

Thank you! I love 50/50 pieds

Correct het Anery. To go with my Anery het Purple female and Tiger het Pied female.

1 Like

These all look so nice!
@wulfsign that’s a lavender, correct? How old is he? I love hognoses, they’re my favorite snake!

@mnroyals is your 'tic a mainland or a dwarf of some kind? I love big snakes but I don’t think I could handle a full sized one :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

That’s right. His hatch date was the end of July… I think that makes him about 5 months?

1 Like

Nice! He’s very cute. I love his belly too. I forgot lavenders have purple belly’s sometimes.

Purple… how about pink? There’s some lavender in there to give him that pink hue, I think :thinking:

12 Likes

@dracenhimitsu78 he is a Super Dwarf/Dwarf cross. Probably 7-8ft full grown when he’s an adult.
Depending on what you can handle, even some mainland males will stay under 9-10ft full grown. As long as you don’t overfeed them, offer them good exercise and also depending on the morph.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Stellar looking specimens!

2 Likes

Admittedly, I’m color blind, but I think these count as purple- ish…

8 Likes

Pardon her bit of chub, this was before her diet hahah! Solange is the purplest girl I have.

8 Likes