Photos of my dinker male for fun

Hoping to be more active here. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

We would be glad to have you!!! Interesting looking male is he a import?

3 Likes

Gorgeous! I love the pattern and head stamp. Looking forward to what he produces.

3 Likes

Nope traded some rats for him. Hatched from an ivory x yellowbelly pairing. So there’s fun stuff popping up right here in the thousands of ball pythons that are produced every year.

Ninja edit: Facebook groups are a real mess in general so I’m hopefully that the mm community can be a better place for all hobbyists.

2 Likes

I’m thinking that probably didn’t hatch from an ivory. He would have to be yellowbelly due to ivory is the super form of yellowbelly. Yellowbelly has no belly pattern maybe it’s the angle of the photo but looks like there is a lot of black on the belly.

3 Likes

I don’t particularly think he’s yellowbelly either but given how weird and dark he is it’s possible that the pairing info that was conveyed to me is still correct. This might be his phenotype given the weird dark possible genes influence on YB. Pairing info has been telephoned through at least two people though so I can totally concede that it might not be correct anymore, lol.
Only test breeding will tell. :grimacing:
He reminds me of a very strange leopard mostly. The blacks are very dark and he has the outlining that is prominent in a leopard but head stamp is weird for a leopard doughnut and his neck is actually tristripe looking (which you can’t see in these pictures.) I’ve never seen a tristripe section on a leopard before.

2 Likes

If he has black on his belly he for sure isn’t yellowbelly. The elongated pattern with no alien heads is definitely different. If it was me I would try and get a clutch of him and see what happens. And I agree the head stamp is definitely prominent. Good luck if you get a clutch of him for sure post some pictures I would be interested in seeing what he produces!!! Good luck!!

3 Likes

Wow! I love that head stamp and overall meltiness of his pattern!

2 Likes

Well, unfortunately we are all a bunch of horid monster on here… :wink:

You’ll soon find this place different to most. We are one big family here that want nothing more than to share our experiences, knowledge and of course our animals :blush: welcome aboard!

5 Likes