Howdy from Acnologia and I!

We know times are a bit rocky. We’d just like to bring a smile to your day! And please support USARK!!

70 Likes

:joy: That’s awesome! Definitely brought a smile to my day, great picture.

3 Likes

I freaking love that picture!!! Rocking that hat for real!

3 Likes

Wow she’s gorgeous! Also my favorite snake+hat combo :grin:! Keep rocking that hat Acnologia!

4 Likes

That is actually a Super Goldenchild Retic.
Look them up, they are just as beautiful as a White Lip.

5 Likes

Well if it isn’t obvious enough I don’t own retics (since they aren’t legal in my state.) I have seen super golden child retics I don’t think about the a ton compared to white lips :sweat_smile:. My apologies for the miss identification.

3 Likes

Don’t worry about that man, we’ve all been there.

4 Likes

this is awesome, haha. that hat fits perfectly

5 Likes

this so cute! love it!

5 Likes

I love that snake. You’ve done really well with it

6 Likes

Can I ask how you came up with the name for him? I have a guess but don’t want to be called out on my nerdiness if I’m wrong lol.

4 Likes

Never be ashamed of being nerdy man! I’m a huge nerd and take all hate for it with a smile :joy:

5 Likes

Beautiful snake and adorable hat. How did you get him to sit still? My Burmese pythons can’t sit for long enough for me to take a selfi with them!

1 Like

i thought it was an indigo snake

1 Like

Definitely from Fairy Tail lol

1 Like

She’s normally always pretty still most of the time for me

1 Like

That’s what I thought! It fits her nicely

2 Likes

This is best picture I’ve seen so far

3 Likes

I appreciate this post, as respect to the OP, but are they? I like the snake, but it’s not equivalent to me. I adore the Liasis group, as cousins of Malayopython as we know it.

@sadistic-viper whatever you’re bringing, I’m on board. Moar, plox. :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

1 Like

Usually to people who love the look of White Lip Pythons (both L. albertisii and L. fredparkeri) but want Reticulated Pythons (Malayopython reticulatus) enjoy the golden child gene as a kind of substitution if you will. @jrc_retics is a very passionate keeper/future breeder of S/SD Retics. So, yes, probably very similar in his eyes.

1 Like