Closed Auction Pastel Scaleless Head 100% het VPI Axanthic 1.0

Starts now Ends 3/3/21 @ 3:35 pm cst

Update the following fields below to get your items into the lineup quicker.

Item Details

Donated by (Name/Business): P5Pythons

Item Title: Pastel Scaleless Head 100% het VPI Axanthic 1.0

Description: 2019, Pairing was Pastel SH X VPI Axanthic

Weight (if live): 950g

Feeding on (if live): Live small

PHOTOS: (drag and drop or use the photo button to insert).

Who pays shipping: [donor/winner]? Shipping will be a $40 flat fee

inbound3906073169198213462|579x500

Any additional terms and conditions: Shipping is weather dependent

Starting bid: $100

Bidding directions:

Relief Fund Donation to help assist our reptile family in need! Winner will send final bid to the posted GROUP PayPal via F&F and then post screenshot proof of the donation in comments. Once verified by an admin the poster and seller will need to contact each other for shipping details.

Overtime will start in the last 5 mins of the auction, if no bids are placed in the last 5 minutes, the donation post is over, if someone bids within the last 5 min that will start a new 5 min clock until we go 5 min with no bids.

5 Likes

200 for me :slight_smile:

8 Likes

What’s up Atomic! 225 my good man.

2 Likes

Ends today!! Talk about potential!! Also hint hink wink wink the ONLY female left to post will be a perfect fit to this guy. Heres your chance to get in on a super cool project

2 Likes

I’ll go 240 for him he would do wonders to my projects

2 Likes

5 minutes!

1 Like

Is this auction over?

Congratulations!! You are the winning bidder. Please submit your winning bid as a FF PayPal donation to reptilerelief101@gmail.com and reply with either a screenshot of donation here or comment done. We will comment again once verified by an admin. Winner will need to touch base with the donor directly. Please screenshot your winning information as well because once the post is removed we will not be able to access it again.

Thank you all that have bid and donated!

Just sent it

Thank you!!