Give away contest!

Its that time of year again! Who ever guesses the closest date and amount of babies without going over first will win a 1.1 pair of 100% het sterlings! The Winner will only be responsible for shipping costs.

The rules; You can only guess once, and edited guesses will not be accepted (I’ll be screen shoting the orginal guesses)

Only guesses on this thread will be accepted. Usa only.

Feel free to Pm me with any questions about the litter, lets please leave this thread for guesses only.

Heres your Clue, She is due the first week of April!

Here’s the kicker, this contest is to encourage group participation in the MorphMarket boa community to work our way away from Facebook groups that keep getting deleted. The winner will be announced only on Morph Markets community here in the boa group, and will have 24 hours to respond otherwise the next closest guess will have 24 hours to respond! So pay attention to the group, bookmark the post, and maybe make a few posts and say hello!

Visual sterling pictured and of mom.

Good luck!

First time posting in the group? Confused about the layout or have questions about how to use anything? Click here!

27 Likes

Cool idea. I guess I’ll get the ball rolling with April 17th and 14 babies.

1 Like

I don’t know anything about boas, but I still want to guess. April 10th with 30 babies

2 Likes

April 4th, 24 babies.

1 Like

Love the idea! April 7 with 27 babies!

3 Likes

April 4th 27 babies

1 Like

April 6th and 20 babies!

1 Like

I’ll guess April 8th and 26 babies!

1 Like

I am going with April 8th and 18 babies

1 Like

I dig the concept! I’ll go with April 2nd, 19 babies.

1 Like

April 7th and 23 babies

1 Like

April 3rd, 33 babies.

1 Like

4/9 22 babies

1 Like

Cool idea! I’m going to guess April 5th with 28 babies.

1 Like

April 4th 26 babies

1 Like

Well someone has to pick it so I’ll go with April Fools!

4/1 w 17

1 Like

Let’s go with April 3, 2021 23 babies

1 Like

April 11th 24 babies.
Really cool idea @mattcookreptiles!

2 Likes

4/2
16 noodles

1 Like

April 7th and 16 baby noodles.

1 Like