Just Hatched

I am terrible at remembering to upload all the hatchlings. I am still up and this one just hatched. The sibling arrived yesterday
Both already sold…that’s the way I like it. All the geckos that have hatched out are all spoken for already

15 Likes

Congratulations! Such a pretty baby! I don’t know much about leopard geckos, do they keep their color as they get older or does it change a bit?

1 Like

change is drastic. Where the dark bits are that will break up and go green. He will be very orange
Here’s one from the same parents

10 Likes

That’s very interesting. Do you always know (generally) how the adults will look or is it random sometimes?

urrrrrm yea pairings are planned tbh but it’s the luck of the gecko gods sometimes

3 Likes

Seriously love this guy! The orange is so vibrant!

2 Likes

He’s at his new home so no more pics from me

3 Likes

Oh that’s so sad, no but really, I’m happy that he found a wonderful home.

1 Like

As soon as they hatch they have homes. That’s the beauty of not mass producing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nooooo.
Damnit, well you best post some more baby pics for us all… Maybe the iggys again?… :thinking::joy::heart:

3 Likes

All the baby geckos are flying the nest this weekend.
I had 7 hatch out fine the iguanas. I am keeping 4 and a new camera is within my grasp next week so it’s rude not to post pics

5 Likes

What are the four that you are keeping? Is number 6 one? And no it is not rude to post pictures, life happens…

4 Likes

I liked number 3 :blush: He/she was my fav out of the pics. Think it’s the fact it looked like it was fed up in the egg :joy:
Defo would be rude to not take more pics of your animals for us! :grin:

3 Likes

One of them has a really red head. I can’t remember the number of hand lo

1 Like

I can’t wait to see more pictures :rofl:

2 Likes