So how do I delete my MRC account

How do I delete this community stuff off my MM. Way to heavily censored here. Im not even sure if I can post this. Is there a time limit im censored for? I just want to know how to delete this garbage.

1 Like

Hi, please don’t leave as I and many others see you as a valuable member. The community is built this way so that people aren’t hurt or exposed to content that would be harmful. This is a place to grow in knowledge of reptiles. So, please, if you can reconsider, don’t leave.

But with your question, of how to delete your community profile. @staff would be the people to contact, as they will/might know if a way to do so.

Have a wonderful day :slightly_smiling_face:
The last two years have been an absolute nightmare for everyone. No one has lived in this time before, the same goes for tomorrow.

3 Likes

Hi Ryan,

I’m sorry to hear you would like to leave the community, you have been a great member and I ask that you just take a short break and return when you are ready. Though, you must understand that this place is not Facebook, Reddit or the many other forums on the Internet, we hold our standards much higher. While we encourage users to disagree with each other, we expect it to be done maturely and with respect for the other parties involved.

As for deleting your account, unfortunately since you have been a member for more than 60 days and have posted on here we are unable to delete your profile.
SmartSelect_20210809-100647_Chrome

This place is a tool that buyers and sellers can use to research someone they are thinking of doing business with. Being able to see their post history and the way they care for their animals and treat other members of our community.

All the best.

11 Likes

I’d still like to be taken off this. I don’t much care if you would or wouldn’t like to purchase a snake from me, this isn’t where I make my money, nor care to. I just enjoy breeding and have had my fill of big breeders. This isn’t any different from any other social media garbage, just edited and censored even more so. I like MM more than kingsnake.com or bushleague which isn’t even around anymore. But still pretty much same ole same ole…just edited more by someone who thinks they’re more important than you

1 Like

Dear @ryan79

The community is the way that it is because of the negative ways of Facebook and other forums that have less monitored interactions. The rules/guidelines are there to save people from being hurt by online individuals that don’t know they are being offensive/abusive. Online communities tend to be difficult to get involved into because of the lack of filtering and the trend to get swept into mob mentality. The truth is that in interpersonal relationships we put in effort to not be rude/offensive but we tend to not care what the internet catches.
I personally have made several very good friends on this forum because of how they conduct themselves on here, and then over PMs have learned that the way they represent themselves is the same. I don’t want you to leave the forum but truly that is your choice. I hope that this works out.

Sincerely,
Lumpy (Riley)

8 Likes

Sometimes the truth hurts, it hurts more than being censored. Sometimes people think censoring you is for your own good. I have plenty of friends. I enjoy doing my own thing. I’ve come to find out social media is garbage, but that may be my age group. I’m in my 40’s. I’ve been in this hobby or involved with this hobby since I was a teenager and bred a pair of Grey banded kings when I still lived at my parents house. Today I’m ashamed of this hobby I’ve brought my teenager up in since she was born. I still enjoy it, and its a great bonding experience, like non other. But being around and just seeing the “money come first mentality” and just living thr hobbyist lifestyle for many many years and seeing how major breeders will treat people who only have 5k or less to spend and then come back to those major breeders years later and be treated like absolute garbage. I would just prefer my kid stay a hobbyist because she enjoys it and stay out of the “pro breeder” dream. I’d rather her try to become a pro hot dog eater and chaimsmoker. As sad as that is

1 Like

I seriously can’t get kicked out of a forum I pay to be in? Either kick me out and just let the payment plan people finish paying me off and retro pay me back and I’ll just go back wholesale. Ive got enchi black pastel clown pied stuff coming up, some banana leopard black pastel ivory clown het pied stuff coming up. I’ll just go back to wholesaling

The forum is free, nobody pays to use it. It’s not tied to your membership over on the marketplace in any way other that the “MorphMarket Member” title next to your username.

But you must understand that even though this place is free, that doesn’t mean its a free for all. This is a privately owned forum, with rules. If you went to a public library/swimming pool/shopping centre and started swearing your heart out, you would be removed. Rather than do that here (as we enjoy your participation) we simply replace them words with "****"s.

As the member of staff that does 99% of any censoring, I’m really sorry I’ve made you feel like this. I’m not better than anybody on here, I constantly state my lack of experience compared to a lot of the members of the community and try my best to be fair in any decisions made, which I don’t make alone.
I can guarantee you though, I’m not pushing any sort of “pro-breeder” or “money comes first” agendas… I don’t sell my animals.

All the best.

10 Likes

I have watched this ridiculous ride long enough.

You want truth? I will give you truth.

Your attitude is one of the absolute worst I have encountered in months. People like you are the reason this hobby has degraded. You think you are better than everyone and always right and when you are confronted with evidence to the contrary, rather that using it as a learning experience, you scream and cry and throw a temper-tantrum and blame everyone else. You say you are in your 40s but you act like my seven-year-old when they are having a bad meltdown. You intentionally violated the very simple rules here multiple times after being told to stop and yet you are attacking the people who volunteer to keep this place family-oriented for removing your violations.

If you do not like it here, no one is forcing you to stay. You can leave and never come back and no one will stop you. I strongly invite you to take that option and stop littering our community with your bad attitude.

15 Likes