Favorite hatchlings of the season!

Share your favorite baby so far of the season! This is mine - banana pastel enchi champagne (also my first clutch!)

18 Likes

Definitely this little guy/gal, since they’re het for both clown and ultramel (goal is an ultramel spider clown)!

7 Likes

Lovely lil snakes :star_struck:

This was from our first clutch… A firebee, exactly what I wanted (I love the spider gene) :star_struck: I can’t wait to name him/her.

12 Likes

What if every clutch has a favorite?

I’m not even halfway through the season and the best clutches have yet to come. I should have bought a bigger building…

19 Likes

No complaints here! Love that second to last picture, what genes are in there?

3 Likes

Sadly not breading anything but hopefully emerald tree skinks soon

1 Like

Add a few more to my list…

14 Likes

What is going on in that last one? It is really cool.

2 Likes

Thanks! A nice Sandblast Killer Pied.

5 Likes

I would’ve never guessed pied because on my phone it isn’t too apparent. Sandblast is really something isn’t it.

1 Like

Love this guy! Would love to see pictures of the whole clutch! Love Champagne! And welcome to the community!

2 Likes

I have had only one clutch so far, my big pinstripe is due to lay in about 2 weeks. 2 more ladies have decent sized follicles. So meet my favorite hatchling ever, Cora. Female mojave pied
Uploading: IMG_20210903_182826_157.jpg…

Hi @nikkip81
You posted before letting your image upload so it will not display. Please try it again we would love to see. :grin:

1 Like

Thanks, he’s definitely my favorite! His siblings are a banana champagne, a banana enchi champagne, and an enchi champagne (really killed the odds with the champagnes!)

8 Likes

I love Champagnes, it goes great in the mix :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s a killer little clutch there! I’m a fan of the champagne lol.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh if I get a BP I am so going to get a killer champagne combo

2 Likes

The all black one though :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

7 Likes

What’s the all black one

1 Like