Baby Snakes are BIG MAD!

These freshly hatched Whitesided Ghost Florida Kingsnakes are already fired up! :laughing: Mom and Dad pictured at the bottom. These little pink worms will develop the same solid white coloration as they age and will be a spitting image of their beautiful parents. :white_heart:

30 Likes

Congratulations on your pretty babies.:heart: That “I just got here and I’m already hacked off!” attitude is pretty hilarious, I’m not gonna lie. I know, I know, practically everything in nature considers baby snakes as prey. But it always makes me laugh when the little ones rear back and act bad. :joy:

2 Likes

Those are hilarious! It looks like you took a picture of one and photoshopped 4 copies into the picture. :rofl:
They look super cool, leucistic kingsnakes are a snake I’d like to have someday.

6 Likes

Oh my gosh, what a bunch of little stinkers! That picture is too funny!

4 Likes

Haha I love them all!
FOOD! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Love babies with big attitude. Their little hisses and over enthusiastic strikes… Makes me jump every time.

Also you just hatched a clutch of my bucket list snakes. Wanna do a yin and yang sort of setup between two tanks. One for my black king and the other for one of these beauties. Black king with all white decor and the white with all black. Ahh dreams <3

6 Likes

great pictures! crazy how translucent their bellies are thou.

3 Likes