Help with clutch ID please

I’d really appreciate help, I’m still learning how to identify combined morphs. I’ve included a picture of the Mom, Savannah pos het G-stripe and Dad, Black Pastel Gravel. Especially confusing are the 8 Balls being so light, could this be caused by Mojave?

Differentiating 2 as to if they are Cinnamon or Black Pastel and if either has Gravel.

One of the, what I’m assuming is a Savannah, has really prominent striping is this random or could it be caused by inclusion of one of the morphs?

Also is there anyway to tell if the 8 Balls and Savannah’s have Gravel or would they have to be proven?

Thanks in advance :blush:!

6 Likes

Wow some a nice clutch, @lumpy can help or @saleengrinch

2 Likes

8 balls arent as dark as you may expect. Super black pastel is the darkest of the bunch. Eight balls and super cinny tend to be quite a bit lighter! As far as identifying the gravel and mojave gene in these probably will have to be bred out to prove. But admittedly don’t have a lot of experience with super cinny/super black pastel. All of them I’ve hatched were kinked so I have stopped doing these pairings.

Number two I would say is black pastel mojave gravel
Number 3 black pastel gravel
Number 4 cinny mojave
Number 5 cinny

This is fairly common it’s the mojave causing the dorsal most if not all of the black Magic’s I’ve hatched have dorsal striping here is one as an example!

2 Likes

Thank you!!

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate the help :). Can I ask what lead you to believe that #2 has Gravel? It’s really helpful to learn what to look for.

1 Like

The smearing and floating of the alien heads! And your welcome.

2 Likes

Thank you again!

1 Like