New Recessive Retic Morph

This is one of the newest and rarest retic morphs in the US today! Its called a Blue Hypo or just Hypo. Bob was the one that brought this animal into the country and proved it out to be genetic. The animal pictured is a Platinum Hypo Tiger. I picked this guy up at the Arlington NARBC earlier this year from Bob and also managed to get an Ultra Ivory het Hypo female!! The future is extremely bright for the Hypo gene and I can not imagine what it is going to do when crossed into some of these other morphs down the line! We have some absolutely INSANE pairing for this boy in the works, just getting him primed and ready for some amazing females here!!!

11 Likes

Wow, he is very pretty! Loving the colors!

2 Likes

Looks great what are you planning on pairing him to

2 Likes

He’s stunning! Your retics always amaze me.

2 Likes

I have a female coming from a friend that we will be shooting to make visual hypos with. However I want to work on the long game. Double or Triple recessives. I am gonna try to take him to my anthrax tiger female and some albino or mochino stuff.

Have a picture of just a hypo?

2 Likes

I bet this is going to add so much color!

1 Like

Here is a picture of just a normal hypo.

7 Likes

I agree! I think a purple Albino or a indo caramel personally will be the way to go.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the love!!

3 Likes

Wow, I’m really liking just hypo!!!

1 Like

Personally Platty Hypo is my favorite.

7 Likes

I need to find someway to get into retics :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

You do @lumpy

2 Likes

Lol maybe Florida will change her laws :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’m really loving hypo. I’m assuming it’s only in mainlands for a while?

2 Likes

Yes it is @erie-herps

1 Like

Nice would look great

Insane. Can’t wait to see more of this gene. Think you’re right on the money throwing anthrax and hypo in together.

3 Likes

Absolutely! Its going to be on another level for sure!

2 Likes