Help, who signed my Rhacodactylus book?

Hi, I can’t remember who signed my copy of the Rhacodactylus book by Vosjoli, Fast, Repashy. I purchased it in 2008 and I now have no idea who signed it… Anyone recognize the signature? Thanks for looking at my post.

1 Like

It doesn’t seem to be any of the authors.

Did you purchase it signed or have it signed at a expo?

I purchased it already signed. I found this image on EBay of a copy signed by all three authors. I’m thinking it’s Vosjoli now.

5 Likes

The writing and signature look very different still. I wouldn’t say it has come from the same person.

Maybe the author doesn’t have a consistent signature? I know I don’t lol.

1 Like

It’s not just the signature that’s different, best regards is also wrote differently

1 Like

After signing so many books I think I’d start writing scruffy too :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I agree, however while it can evolve slightly over a person’s lifetime, it generally stays the same.

If the autograph contains too many differences when compared to a known authentic autograph, it is likely a fake. Find out as much as possible about when and where the autograph was produced.

I’ve received a few autographes in motor sport racing (not of value) but the signatures have remained relatively consistent over the years.

My point being, that if you didn’t get it signed and it was bought signed, then you won’t really know if it’s fake or real.

I don’t know how much a signature adds to a books value, if at all! But thought I should mention the visible differences in the signatures.

Hunh, they look similar to me, but I have no experience with signatures. I know for me personally my signatures have a lot of variability and almost never look the same when compared except for a few things/parts of it that are usually pretty close.