Would You Rather Reptile Edition

Due to the quite positive response of my last for fun post, I thought I’d do another!

1. Would you rather keep every species of boa, or every species of python?

2. Would you rather only keep lizards or snakes?

3. Would you rather be able to go to TInley every year for free, or be able to go to (insert dream herping location) for free whenever you want?

4. Would you rather keep green tree pythons or emerald tree boas?

5. Would you rather discover a new reptile species or be the first to establish a reptile species in captivity

12 Likes

Everyone feel free to come up with their own questions and post them for people to answer

3 Likes

This is a cool idea. I can’t wait for more questions.

1. Every species of python
  2. This is tricky but I’ll say snakes
  3. Seeing how expensive most animals at Tinley would be I’d rather go to Australia or a rainforest
  4. Green tree pythons
  5. I’d rather be the first to establish a new species.
3 Likes

I suggest you check this one out @ascended I saw your post on how you wanted more fun posts.

3 Likes
  1. Every species of python. It was a hard choice but I just love how many variations and colors pythons (specifically ball) come in.
  2. I’ve never kept a lizard so I have to go with snake.
  3. Tinley. Herping is awesome and it’s really cool to see them in their natural habitat but you won’t meet as many experts and fellow enthusiasts in the wild like you would in Tinley.
  4. GTP
  5. I would rather establish a new species. It would be cool to have a reptile named after me though :joy:
5 Likes

For me, it’s

1. Every species of boa

2. Very tough, but I think I’ll have to say lizards

3. I’ve gotta say herping, I’d love to be able to visit some place like Madagascar or Australia whenever I want

4. Green tree pythons

5. Probably establish a new species, just because I feel like it would make a bigger impact

5 Likes

Yes! Imagine something like a Python garciademuellerensis :joy:

6 Likes
  • Would you rather keep every species of boa, or every species of python?

Boas are the best, even if it means living without Reticulated Pythons.

• Would you rather only keep lizards or snakes?

I am a snake person, what can I say?

• Would you rather be able to go to TInley every year for free, or be able to go to (insert dream herping location) for free whenever you want?

I would want to go to Tinley because I would be able to get more boas lol.

• Would you rather keep green tree pythons or emerald tree boas?

Green tree Pythons because I love the Sarongs (if I spelled that right)

• Would you rather discover a new reptile species or be the first to establish a reptile species in captivity

This one is so hard but I would like to discover a new species of snake.

5 Likes

What do you mean? Sorongs are a locality of green tree python.

2 Likes

But it wouldn’t be whenever you want because you said for free but that still takes time from other things in life (work, school, family)

Lol :joy: this is so deep

2 Likes

Sorry, that was a brain fart, I fixed it to Green tree pythons

2 Likes

@garciademueller Thanks :slight_smile:

1. Would you rather keep every species of boa, or every species of python? Python (although love rainbow boas)
  2. Would you rather only keep lizards or snakes? Snakes, I like lizards but cant be doing with insect pray
  3. Would you rather be able to go to TInley every year for free, or be able to go to (insert dream herping location) for free whenever you want? Galapagos islands
  4. Would you rather keep green tree pythons or emerald tree boas? green tree pythons and I have done so
  5. Would you rather discover a new reptile species or be the first to establish a reptile species in captivity? establish a reptile species in captivity, and I did back in the day when for most species only wild caught was available. At least just established in the UK. Guess it was easier then
4 Likes

Ugh hard this considering I own Royals but love the Boas…
Ok…

1. Pythons :weary::grimacing:
  2. LIZARDS!
  3. I’m in the UK so I pick any here :sweat_smile:
  4. Green…
  5. First to establish!
3 Likes
  1. Every species of python for sure, there’s so many cool ones that I love
  2. Snakes. easy
  3. Tinley, I want to meet all the cool people
  4. GTPs
  5. I want to discover a new species so I can name it.

So my additional question to add would be:

Would you rather get your dream animal off of MorphMarket for free or discover a new gene/trait/morph in your existing collection?

3 Likes

One question, does this free animal include a free setup too, or just the animal? If it’s just the animal, then discover a new gene, but if it’s free everything, then 100% hands down I’m getting myself a free Guyana red tail boa.

3 Likes

Just the animal!

3 Likes

Can I have both? probably not in this world. Then I guess discover a new gene/trait/morph. But I would want it to be totally different. Preferably a totally melanistic ball python recessive trait if that’s possible, Because that would be a dream animal too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Then I’d love to be able to find a new gene in my collection.

3 Likes

New morph/trait for sure!

4 Likes

Easy! I would discover a new bp morph, hatch some and get some cool combos, see what works well with. Then, I would sell some offspring, and considering it’s a new morph they would be rather valuable. After selling a few hatchlings I would have plenty of money, and wham bam bobs your uncle, I can afford my dream reptile. :smiley:
P. S. - I don’t breed simply for the money of it. This is a joke :joy:

2 Likes