Photo Cruising

How many people find themselves scrolling through threads to look at the pictures, then find themselves looking at the stuff in the background of the picture and wondering…?

I’ll have to admit I do this sometimes.

9 Likes

This is me on Matts Reptile Room Build :sweat_smile: all his tools make me feel small while I stand here with my budget cordless drill :rofl:

Like, what is this

Or this thing that I always read as “no regrets”… why dont they want it returned?

Or this… :no_mouth:

8 Likes

Omg @eaglereptiles :joy::joy:

I always have so much going on in the background of my pictures. We have a grand total of 2 closets in our house, so we definitely have clutter. I’m gonna have a complex now. :joy:

6 Likes

I’m going to have to start cropping my pictures now weirdos. Just kidding, lol. Often I only look at the snake in the picture, but I might have to start paying more attention.

6 Likes

Lol that is great, now everyone is going to be looking at the reflections in each others tanks trying to look around the room.

7 Likes

We found the perfect crested gecko once on the marketplace and mybwife didn’t want to buy it because the lady’s nails were “horrible”.

8 Likes

Two words: Scrub Daddy

I’m on my computer, but I’m betting one of y’all have pics with a Scrub Daddy in the background!

8 Likes

I’m gonna start hiding really weird things in my pictures now :rofl:

11 Likes

That is awesome! It is will be like a scavenger hunt lol! I think I will do this too!

7 Likes

I’m on another reptile forum occasionally and I spotted two very adult items on a night stand behind an iguana picture. The lady was just a little embarrassed when I told her.

6 Likes

Scrub daddy for scale

7 Likes

I figured the snake would have the scale.

6 Likes

Lol, Just gotta ask

For rolling on the fiberglass panels, works with flooring with adhesive also.

:laughing:

Lawn aerator, put some weight on it, pull it with a tractor and it pulls plugs out of the yard.

7 Likes

I too have a banana with a scrub daddy

As well as multiple taken photos with random things in the background

This is absolutely hysterical, I would be so horrified

8 Likes

You wouldn’t be referring to either of these would you?
image image

I’m going to start doing that too, lol.

I’m resisting the urge to put tons of pictures in here with feet in the background. :rofl:

8 Likes

Please tell me the one in front of the espresso machine has a coffee themed name. :joy:

6 Likes

Alas, he does not. His name is Cashew

but he makes a mean Cappuccino

6 Likes

That’s it. I’m coming over for cappuccino and pie. :joy::wink:

6 Likes

Omg what is all this I best start checking mine :joy::joy:

I’ve never seen a scrub daddy :rofl:

10 Likes

Lol me either. So when it was used for scale I still had no idea because I didn’t know how big IT was until eries gecko pic

6 Likes