What are your 2021 holdbacks?

Happy New Year’s Eve everyone! With the new year coming in tomorrow, I think it will be nice to reflect on what we’ve accomplished with our pairings this year! Here’s what I got:

1.0 Pastel GHI pos Chocolate dbl het DG Hypo (he’s in shed in these pics)

0.1 Pastel Mojave GHI Chocolate dbl het DG Hypo

0.1 Pastel Calico Enchi Chocolate dbl het DG Hypo

I have a few others that I might keep, but these are my for sure keepers from this year. I can’t wait to see what next year brings, I’ve got some projects that I’m pretty excited for and I hope that the snakes I plan on breeding will be ready!

6 Likes

So many!!! This is one of my building years so I think I have like 25-30 hold backs… IDK i didn’t count. lol

Here are a few.

8 Likes

They’re all beautiful!

1 Like

Pretty sure I can’t be a breeder. Having to decide what to keep and selling the rest would kill me!!

2 Likes

It’s definitely not easy for me. I still haven’t posted a lot of my non-holdback snakes for sale even though I don’t have breeding plans for them. I grow attached to them, so it’s really hard for me to sell them. I have to remind myself that I have breeding plans that I want to accomplish, and I only have a small shed to keep my snakes in right now so I really can’t keep all of them, even though I would like to.

2 Likes

Just curious, what are the dimensions on that shed? Asking for a friend, ha ha!

It’s 10’x12’x7’

Wow, what morphs are the second row right side, second row left side, fifth row left side, sixth row right side? So pretty I have one that looks a lot like the second row right side one so I was wondering.

bamboo mojave
super enchi champagne orange dream 50% het ghost poss calico
black magic (black pastel mojave) albino het piebald
Enchi Piebald

1 Like

Wow, yeah I also have a bamboo manage and a super enchi champagne orange dream

2 Likes