3 more hatchlings ☺️

Big Mama and Spike have had another clutch hatch today! A Quadstripe and a Tangerine Phantom Reverse Pinstripe! Very proud of these 2 :blush:

And Lilo and Harold have a little Harley Partial pin, with some cool side patterning :blush: Hopefully that white spreads like on the Tris from Kaneki and Crackers! :grin:

7 Likes

The little ones are so cool!! Can’t wait to start our program!

1 Like

Sooo cute.

I can’t wait to get my own baby cresties. I paired my first Cresties last night… Not looking good yet but still a few days to go :crossed_fingers:

So much cuteness :heart_eyes: I love little baby geckos!!!

1 Like

What’s the morphs you’re working with? :blush:

1 Like

Oh yes!
To be fair some males only do the deed at night when black. I have never seen corpse even look zombies way yet I’ve had babies hatch from them! I honestly thought he’d never touched her :joy:

Can’t wait to see your first clutch!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m a bit in love with Big Mama and Spikes babies. Going to be so hard to decide who stays or goes… :grimacing:

2 Likes

It’s going to be a few years before I actually get to breed some cresties as I had to sell all of mine but 1 :pensive: but whenever I get back into the hobby I’ll be so excited!

1 Like

Oh no! :pensive:
Did you keep your fav back?

1 Like

Sorry to hear you sold most of yours :pensive:

He seems interested but he is more inquisitive ATM, just she keep running away 🤦

Hahaha funny thing!
He may of had her last night if you put in yesterday!
Most Females do run I swear, or squeak and tell the males off, but the males usually just grab and do it and then the females sit still :sweat_smile:
Infact Crème Brûlée put her bum up to Haise when I was introducing for the first time before I put them together! Little Floozy :joy:

1 Like

I put the camera on their enclosure last night to make sure they didn’t fight but it wasn’t great and all I could see was him being the gecko version of a gentlemen and her running everytime he gets close lol

Hopefully they will settle tonight :crossed_fingers:

They are both snug in the same area ATM so will see how they are when they wake

1 Like

Oh bless him :sweat_smile:
Kaneki been a lot less… Randy? As he’s gotten older. Akira told him off and he wandered off :joy: He used to chase and grab!

Touch wood over the next couple days he can catch her, she’s got to play hard to get! Little tease :wink::joy:

1 Like

Right now just the harlequin partial pin and a little guy. Got a few other projects to get done first. Then get the enclosures for the girls, then she has to pick the girls. So who knows really lol.

I did, held back my sweet ducky!

2 Likes

Sometimes things happen in life and you have to do what’s best for the family. :pensive:

2 Likes

I totally understand. I’ve kept Cresties for years, but I haven’t been able to devote enough time to breeding… Till now.

At least you got to keep your favourite Crestie and now you get to have fun looking for more :grin:

2 Likes

I know next to nothing about cresties and their morphs, but I’m loving the darker reddish orange colors on these babies

3 Likes