A Couple of New Creations

This is one of the new combinations we hatched this year. Things are finally slowing down enough with the hatch to go back and start looking at what we have made this year. I think this one is pretty spectacular and I’m excited to see where we can go from here. I bet no one could ever guess it because it uses a seldom used gene. Anyway I am open if anyone wants to give it a shot. lol

73 Likes

I am going to guess it is Enchi, one of the lower expression BluEL complex like Russo or Mocha and possibly one of the lower expression SuperBlk alleles like HRA or GreenPastel

1 Like

No idea but the orange’s on the one on the right are stunning :ok_hand:

1 Like

black head?

1 Like

Paint but that’s just a guess

1 Like

Whatever it is, the seldom used gene involved is about to go up in price. Awesome looking snake. Be interesting to see if that orange browns out or not. That combo with ghost though…can’t wait to see the recipe.

5 Likes

cinnamon enchi orange dream orange crush

4 Likes

Blackhead Mojave Enchi plus something else.

14 Likes

How many genes are we dealing with?

2 Likes

Wow Eric! Where do you live? I need to hire you to do my IDs, lol. You are spot on. I am going to leave the “something else” a secret for now until I get better position with that gene. But very impressive getting the others without knowing the breeding or anything more than I gave you. You really have an eye.

27 Likes

I will post some updates to see if that happens.

7 Likes

Lol. I’m in Savannah,GA. I do after hours genetic consulting :joy::joy::joy:. Great looking snakes.

16 Likes

Mojave and Enchi must play well together to get those crazy oranges, Chompy, my mojave enchi ghost I got from mike has amazing orange and yellow colors.

5 Likes

Phenomenal animals. I look forward to hearing what the “something else” is.

4 Likes

I’m gonna go with sapphire as the unknown gene…

2 Likes

These are killer!

2 Likes

What’s Sapphire?

1 Like

blackhead mojave enchi huffman?

2 Likes

Awesome…for sure

1 Like

The purple on the left one is *gorgeous!