Show off your lucy complex morphs!

I love the Lucy complex black and blue eyes. Let’s see what you guys have! :smiley:

Phobia my super pastel butter genetic stripe girl

Masquerade my pastave het clown girl

12 Likes

My adult super lesser female

13 Likes

She’s beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Both purple passions big guy also coral glow

(Paradox) karma, coral glow

Super phantom, super coral glow

And some of my crazy looking phantoms 1 with coral glow of course!
Love the bels!

10 Likes

I love them! They are all so beautiful!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My bel lady’s all produced in house

And some various bel complex gene carriers in no particular order

These are the ones I currently own!

12 Likes

I love the 6th one. So beautiful! :heart_eyes: :grin:

1 Like

I love number 10!

2 Likes

Thank you! Mocha yellowbelly! I like the mocha gene! Made some cool mocha enchi combos with her a couple years ago!

That guy is a baby from my huge gal and honestly he is one of my favorites I’ve ever produced he keeps getting better! Hoping to make some vanilla cream combos with him in the near future!

3 Likes

The 2nd one is making me change my mind about BP’s. Don’t do this to me man! Let me live in ignorance of the bp side of the hobby

2 Likes

The crystal! I’m a fan of hers as well lol. Honestly most of my favorites are two and three gene combos. Like pewter, soul sucker, gargoyle, super sable! I could go on lol I think a lot is lost when you cram in to much! And I’ll take that as a compliment lol Thanks appreciate it for sure!

And the sheer amount of morphs and natural variance is what I love about the ball python!

5 Likes

I agree with you, that goes with most species really. Once you go over 4, usually it starts to become muddy and you can’t see the main key characteristics of all of genes anymore, and you have one or two genes almost completely taking over the pattern.

But that crystal is jaw dropping, you need to give me updates on her as she gets older!!

Forgot to add, I really love the soulsuckers and super sables too!!!

2 Likes

Thank you I for sure appreciate that.I’ve been posting pictures of her since I hatched her posted pictures of that clutch they were all super forms it was a crystal x mystic potion pairing. The mystic crystal is her clutch mate and I love her! They are both from 2020 so maybe next year for both at the earliest. The mystic potion in the first picture is the mother.

5 Likes

These two will be paired in time.

5 Likes

The only one I’ve got….

11 Likes

Very cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:! Love how he looks.

1 Like

Smoke show!

1 Like

Thanks! She’s a leopard butter het clown pos. funky

3 Likes

Super nice combo, definitely underrated.

1 Like

I’m say that’s probably funky lol :upside_down_face:

2 Likes