New retic locality and taking off double genes

I would like selayer locality added and ghost taken off. Ghost and renick ghost are the same thing.

3 Likes

ternate and Philippine for locality’s
And lemonglow as a morph. Lemonglow is het lucy.

2 Likes

Hey Chris, great to see you on here :wave:

Selayer (Dwarf) Reticulated Pythons For Sale - MorphMarket Worldwide - MorphMarket - We have already got this one :wink: - though, please note that this has only very recently been added and has no listings yet.

Is Renicks not a line of Ghost?.. bred for a certain traits?

Can you please fill out the details in the below and we can get this added

Facts

Species: Reticulated Python
Name of Gene: Lemonglow
First produced by whom:
Year First Produced:
Genetics Type: Recessive
In complex with other genes?:
Other names/aliases for it?: Het Lucy
Description:

Appearance; What it does/looks like?

• Head:
  • Body:
  • Belly:
  • Tail:

Proven Lines:
Related Genes:

Proven: To what degree it is proven out to not just be polygenic?
Unique: Why do you believe this is a new morph and not an existing one?

Problems: Any problems?
History: The history behind its discovery?
Disagreement or Controversy:
References here on the community:

• At least one link to community discussion (ie forums) to demonstrate community acceptance
  • Links to the wider web.
    Please attach at least 3 photos you have rights to which you are granting to be used on MorphMarket.

We can get these added :slight_smile:

Selayer is not in the for sale area. Sorry if I’m not using this correct. I have no idea how to work this side of MorphMarket .

1 Like

@newshedserpents Yes it is, there is just none for sale so the tag will not be displayed.

1 Like

So if there aren’t any for sale it won’t show as a option to see? There is one but it’s in the wrong locality but I figured that’s because the selayer section wasn’t there. The one for saw is under Sulawesi. Also I am only looking at the U.S. part of the site.

1 Like

This is why I said some weren’t there because I can’t see them.

1 Like

Correct, however the new layout has a option to combat this, very creatively named… “Include Traits With No Ads” :sweat_smile:

I think you are the exact type of person that we created this layout for and would really utilise the update a lot

3 Likes