Gotta show off this Retic!

Just had to show off this girl woke she was out for cleaning!

37.5% Kalaotoa, 25% Jampea Platinum Anery Goldenchild PH Purple female

10 Likes

WOW! What amazing coloration!

4 Likes

Retics are truly a dream :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I love the coloring and im probably biased but i really love the normal look for retics. I know people love morphs now over normal.

If retics weren’t such monsters in size id love to have one, but realistically i cannot care for one being alone and in a wheelchair. A large constrictor can quickly get the best of you. If i had a husband especially one that wasn’t afraid of snakes it might be a different story.

3 Likes

Love the iridescent colors on her! With that amount of sd/dwarf blood- what is her size and age? If you don’t mind me asking. I have a male 87.5 kalatoa sd 5+ year old at around 7’ and slender. and a female gc, mochino, citrus same age around 14-15’ Pretty girl!

3 Likes

She was born in 2014 and is the first Platinum Anery Goldenchild produced ever. She’s 11 feet long

4 Likes

Thanks for responding! That’s a great size for a female! Love golden childs! My male is a platinum anery and the crazy green hues and bright colors are great, even more so with yours having gc! Awesome female! Thanks for the pics!

1 Like

Omg I’m in love!! :heart_eyes: She’s absolutely gorgeous!

1 Like