Celebrating This Hatchling!

Oh my gosh, this was the culmination of years of planning and patience. We couldn’t believe this one poked its head out of the egg. TSK Axanthic Freeway. What a huge boost to our projects! I believe it was a 1/64 chance according to our pairing. Who else hit an awesome breeding against all odds this year?!

40 Likes

Thats awesome! Freeway and Axanthic are an outstanding combo! Congrats!

3 Likes

Awesome!! Is freeway a yb combo?

1 Like

Wow, congrats! Slayed those odds for sure! That’s the first one I’ve seen, very cool!

1 Like

@reptile_sam Yes, Freeway is YB + Asphalt.

2 Likes

congrats guys that awesome!!!
Share Discover GIF

2 Likes

That is one of the coolest ball pythons I have ever seen! Congrats on that!

2 Likes

What a beautiful snake!

I managed to hit a banana firefly VPI axanthic female and a firefly VPI axanthic male… from 4 viable eggs that made it to the end of incubation.
From a 1.0 banana fire VPI axanthic (female maker) x 0.1 pastel het VPI axanthic

12 Likes

That it is! Asphalt + Yellow Belly

1 Like

Thank you!! I think i have seen one, but i can’t track down the pic again now :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you bud!

That means a lot! Thank you!!

WOW! That Banana one is outrageously cool. Very nice color palette. I need to make sure i follow you so i can see how it ages!

2 Likes

The banana axanthics definitely look really neat!

I’d imagine she will look similar to her dad since he’s a banana fire VPI axanthic

11 Likes

I love how white the white parts came out! Very nice.

3 Likes

Any updated pics of this one? I know it’s only been two months, but I’m curious to see if it’s changed much!

2 Likes

Yes please, update pics would be wonderful!

2 Likes