8-Bit's First Clutch

These guys crawled out over the last two night, I’m so happy! Our first clutch ever. I know these BEL combo morphs are basic compared to a lot of you out there, and I’m still just over the moon! These are all russo/mojave/mystic combos here.

17 Likes

Gorgeous babies regardless! Congrats!

1 Like

Never worry about all these super combos out here just enjoy your first clutch and rest of the awesome ones you’ll make!, great job!

4 Likes

I agree with the others don’t sell yourself short. They are beautiful regardless. You deserve to be proud, and excited years worth of work paid off. Congrats an enjoy them

1 Like

Mystic potions are what got me into the hobby in the first place, so I’d say you made a good first pick!
Hoping to try for mystic potions and super mystics (+ some added dark genes) next year myself.

2 Likes

Good luck!

1 Like

Aw thank you. I’m certainly happy with them! I just thought for others they may not be too interesting :slight_smile: For some reason the photos look so dark here. Excited for them to shed and to get some better photos.

1 Like

Very beautiful group. Big congrats on your first clutch.

2 Likes

Wow a beautiful first clutch. Lots of handsome babies.

1 Like

Aw thank you Darin!

Thanks very much.

beautiful babes! great job!

1 Like

Here are the updated post-shed photos, seperated by sex. :slight_smile:

Results:
1.3 Mystic Potions
1.0 Russo Mojave
1.0 Super Mojave

I did no grow up with reptiles, and have had a lot of guidance and help from the experts! I appreciate those folks, like Brandon Osborne, Darin Taylor, & many more…

1 Like