Brand new worlds first retic combo!

ARMAGEDDON IS UPON US!!!

This baby was the very first one to crawl completely out of the egg which is fitting being that it’s the most powerful animal in the entire clutch and without a doubt the most impressive.

So without further adieu i present too all my fellow retic keepers/breeders and retic lovers

THE ONLY ORANGEGLOW SUNTIGER ANTHRAX IN EXISTENCE!!!

The future is extremely bright and exciting for anthrax combos, and I’d you aren’t working with any yet, you are gonna miss out!

37 Likes

Wow, that is incredibly cool. I’d love to see how it looks as it grows and sheds.

9 Likes

My goodness! I want to see his purples develop alongside those oranges! Congratulations, that is so awesome. Absolutely breathtaking, I bet he’s only gonna get better with more size.

9 Likes

So IMHO the dream boat of a snake in this picture actually looks to me like 3 different snakes with 1 head. The are 3 different looking parts to this snake. Amazing!

Boas of pretty much any kind are my favorite snakes but I would gladly add a retic to my pet reptile collection if I was younger and had more room, (and extra help!) lol! I am just a little old lady!:joy:

Like mentioned above, I wonder what it will grow into as an adult!

Truly a living masterpiece!!! :snake::wink::frog::+1::lizard::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I don’t know too much about retics, or snake breeding…
But what I do know is that that is an incredible looking snake.

6 Likes

Oh wow, he is absolutely stunning! :heart_eyes: I hope you’ll keep us updated as he grows, I’d love to see how he develops!

6 Likes

Tiger and anthrax have to be one of the best interactions in a retic! Amazing genetics and color! Super job you are doing!

5 Likes

@jk-reptiles this is mind blowing those colors pop love that you hit the odds

4 Likes

Congratulations! Absolutely beautiful!

6 Likes

Jaw = Dropped
Absolutely stunning animal, congratulations. I can’t wait to see how they develop into adulthood! Keep us updated!

6 Likes

Thanks for all the love and support guys! I really appreciate it!

6 Likes

Can’t believe I didn’t comment earlier. But never to late. This is one amazing snake. Definitely need to see where you go with it. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

An update is required. No ifs, whats or buts (hehe I said butt) about it

6 Likes

We definitely need an update. How has the look grown?

1 Like

So not an update but here is the listing. Now if only I could win the lottery :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Wow that lateral stripe really deepened, i love that!

1 Like