Our snake got an award

We were very fortunate and honored last weekend at the NARBC Saint Louis show. Our VPI Lavender Snow Paradox won the “rattle on” award for the best snake category. There were so many beautiful animals at this show that it is still hard to believe one of ours was chosen.

60 Likes

I can see why! What an awesome snake!

10 Likes

Thank you very much.

7 Likes

Wow congratulations! Definitely deserved it!

9 Likes

She’s definitely a beauty :hot_face: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Thank you.

7 Likes

WOW!
WOW!
And Wow!

Amazing snake. Congrats!!

9 Likes

Thank you.

6 Likes

What an amzing ball python and congrats.

5 Likes

Ditto to all of the above! Such a beautiful paint job there: looks like it has been sponged on and that color combo is :fire:! :smile: Congrats! :100::sunglasses::metal:

4 Likes

Sweet! Best In Show! How fun that must have been! A stunner of a snake, to be sure.

4 Likes

Congratulations! What a wonderful way to honour such a beautiful, unique snake.

4 Likes

Holy snakes! I mean smokes! Lol! That’s one of the most unique snakes I have ever seen! and very deserving of the award! :snake::frog::wink::lizard::+1::blush:

4 Likes

I just watch the video of her getting the reward!! Well deserved!! One of a kind! Beautiful ball!

4 Likes

Thanks everyone. I took him to a show in Mount Vernon Illinois today and he was a big hit there as well.

5 Likes

Congrats just watched the video truly stunning animal

4 Likes

She’s lovely. A looker for sure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Beautiful snake

4 Likes

Congratulations, I saw Dave’s video is up on YouTube now. Beautiful snake. Enjoyed meeting you and seeing this snake in person as well!

5 Likes

Wow! Beautiful :heart_eyes:

4 Likes