"Description" on Listings/NFS Issues [4279,4280, FIXED]

I’ve noticed when I go to public view on my nfs animals, the description cuts off and there is a “Read More” link, but when you press it nothing happens. Does this in Chrome and Brave and on the app. Is this just the way nfs descriptions are or will they be readable by the public at some point?

2 Likes

Ive noticed this same issue on every sale. I go to read what the seller has written and hit the “read more” and it scrolls me to the bottom of the page and i can’t read the rest of the sentence. Maybe @eaglereptiles can help

1 Like

For me, the ‘read more’ link takes me to the bottom, where you have to hit ‘view more’ again in order to expand the text box. It works, just a bit annoying and inefficient.

4 Likes

Good catch, this is due to…

Which in the case of a nfs listing, doesnt have that section below to scroll to.

Definitely not great :confused:

4 Likes

It doesn’t do that for me. It scrolls me to the bottom and there is nothing that will let me read more on the description the seller has written. It takes me to the bottom where it says read more about the seller but I’m talking about the description of the animal listed. This is in every for sale thread I’ve looked at.

1 Like

So your not seeing this section whatsoever??

2 Likes

Im not heres the screen shot I took.

1 Like

Where it says description( view more) where it sends me too, it wont let me click on it. Maybe its just my phone? I can try to uninstall the app then re install it.

1 Like

That does make sense.
I also have noticed the same thing when clicking “view more” on for sale animals solarserpents mentioned. Having to click it twice to read it.

1 Like

Thomas, reinstalled the app on my phone. I can view the description now. When I click view more it brings me to description like before but now it will respond so I can read the entire description the seller has written. Sorry for the confusion my friend and thanks for taking the time👍

3 Likes

Should be fixed now. Just expands in-place. Much less confusing.

4 Likes

Its working great for me, thank you. I gotta say, you all go above and beyond here.

5 Likes