Red Group Pastel

Hello, I’m in search for a EBV Red Group Pastel Male Boa. Please if you’re working with them or know anyone that is let me know. I prefer just strong EBV RG Pastel alone but definitely will consider if they are mixed with another pastel. No hets preferably. Thank you for your help and support! :pray:

Unfortunately we have had to remove your post.

Here on the MorphMarket Reptile Community we only allow advertising and promotional material in the right places.

Advertising anything for sale/trade or “in search of” is completely against our Terms of Service and should be done on the MorphMarket Marketplace

See Specifics on Allowed Content to see what is and isn’t allowed.

But you can head over to MorphMarket.com and use the category filter to find the type of animal you are after.
We have thousands of sellers all across the world that deal with nearly every reptile imaginable, Amphibians and Invertebrates too!

You can contact a specific seller about an animal through clicking the Inquire to Buy button on the ad you’re interested in. For more information about how our site works, check out the How to Buy and Help pages.