Update on some 2022 animals

Figured I should throw up some updated pics of some of my stuff from last season now that it has aged up a bit.

First up, from my dark Acid clutch

Acid Mojave Woma (I love the headstamp on this guy)

Acid BlkPastel Cypress Mojave
Crazy blushing and darkness here

Acid Cypress Mojave

An animal from a breeding loan I did

Acid BlkPastel Trojan
This combo has an interesting umber undertone that is really hard to capture in photos

And from my YB-complex clutch

SuperAsphalt Pin (maybe Enchi :man_shrugging:t4: ??)

SuperAsphalt Pastel Pin

And a comparison between the two

And I think that these are Freeway Enchi Pastel Pin (left) and Freeway Pastel Pin (right). I should probably get around to running the YB-complex genetic test on them

8 Likes

This is a fantastic snake, right here. But they are all awesome!

7 Likes

Wow! They’re all gorgeous! :heart_eyes: I think the second is my favourite (Acid BlkPastel Cypress Mojave), but they’re all stunning. Looks like you had a good season!

4 Likes

I am with @jawramik for the acid clutch, that is an amazing animal! All your acids are so crazy! Although I really like the super asphalt pin, I am realizing interested to see the pastel super asphalt pins as adults, the pattern looks so interesting and different in sections of the snake! Very wild!

4 Likes

Gorgeous!!! That Acid Black Pastel Trojan has such a cool pattern

5 Likes

ALL of them are OUTRAGES but I am partial to the collection of the dark ones. But my favorite of them is the Acid Cypress Mojave. I love the yellow stripe against the dark brown/black. :blush::heart::snake::lizard::frog:

3 Likes

Thanks!

I am a pretty firm believer in QIQO so even my “byproduct” ends up looking nice I feel. The fact that most of the single and double gene animals from these clutches were all scooped up quick is a nice bit of support for that too

7 Likes

The Acid Black Pastel Trojan looks amazing

4 Likes