Notifications Questions

I am curious if when I follow a person if a notification should be being sent to me when they post up new animals? It looks like I should get them. (See screenshot)
Or is a person only able to access that info under “Your Profile”, and then the link under “Your interests”? (See screenshot)
I’ve never received a notification and I asked a fellow user if they receive notifications and they also don’t.

Also, any messages from MorphMarket Community go to my SPAM folder. All inquiries go to my email just fine, though.

Add images here

Apparently I don’t know how to attach photos. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

There you go :wink:

2 Likes

I think that it is a feature that is in its beta phase, hence the *. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You’ll need to whitelist the email to get them to go to your inbox instead of spam. If you’re using something like gmail, this means clicking “not spam” near the top of the page once you open the email.

5 Likes

Unfortunately I’ve done this many times, and all my emails from the community site still go straight to spam. Very weird

3 Likes

Can you tell me what device you are using?

3 Likes

I’m using a Google Pixel with Android and Gmail

1 Like

I have just reset your notification settings. Let me know if anything does or doesn’t pop up from now on.

Regarding the MRC emails going to spam…
All you can do here is mark them as not spam or important and hope for the best. We can’t really do anything unless your inbox rejects the email and kicks it back to us.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s because the emails aren’t authenticated and so they get flagged as phishing/spam. You can report to gmail that it’s not, but it doesn’t change anything. MM would have to try to fix the problem because none of us can.

4 Likes

Yep, that’s what I’m seeing too every time I get an email. I mark them as safe but it’s no use.
@eaglereptiles thoughts on being able to fix this?

4 Likes

Is that a MM email or MRC?

4 Likes

MRC, the regular MM emails go to my inbox. It’s actually from the email of @nswilkerson1’s reply to me in this thread.

3 Likes

No changes after you reset my notifications.

3 Likes

Fwiw I get the same message about authentication from Gmail for MMC messages. I’m using a Samsung Galaxy A71 5G. I have mostly given up worrying about it since am MMC multiple times daily, anyhow. But it would be nice to have it corrected.

2 Likes

I get this too, no matter how many times I try to train gmail to think MMC is okay.

3 Likes