Scaleless Ball still growing strong

14 Likes

Yes! That is good news! I love the look the banana Scaleless.

4 Likes

Good looking animals. What sort of regular upkeep have you found with the scaleless?

4 Likes

She is poss Enchi poss pastel as well. It is very hard to tell without scale… lol.
Being a female, I probably will never find out.

4 Likes

I literally kept them the same as my other bps.
Hatchings on the paper towel, once they reach 250-300g+, I changed them to reptichips.
Occasionally, they will have stuck shed. But most of the time, they are just as normal as others with full scales.
But I do tend to feed them a little less and smaller prey, so they are growing slower than others under my care.

5 Likes

That’s great to know! They look so bright!! I bet the bedding helps hold humidity a little better and longer then paper towels. Even though you feed/grow them slower do they shed more? I have heard they shed so much more? I have a few microscales in my collection and am definitely curious about them.

5 Likes

They do shed more often. Like, double the amount compare to normal, feels like every 2-3 weeks. I do not track their shed anymore. LoL. They hold their color so much better than regular balls.

4 Likes

So so pretty animals! Love those vibrant colors! :snake::+1::blush::sunglasses::heart:

2 Likes

lovely looking animals regards Tony

4 Likes