Missing reptile event? (expo)

Was just wondering how events make it to your list? Do the expo owners usually send you a link? I just checked for Colorado and can’t find the reptilian nation expo listed for this Saturday? Am I missing it? Unfortunately i have to work and can’t make it :rage:but still weird it wasn’t listed.
@eaglereptiles

4 Likes

Unless they’ve changed it since they released this feature, expos have to write to MorphMarket to ask to be included. I contacted both my local expos to see if they would do it and neither one even replied.

Also, I see another location (I think Texas?) that has that brand name, so weird that this one wouldn’t also be on there.

Oh, and it shows the one in Denver from last year. Reptilian Nation Expo Denver Aug 2022 - MorphMarket So not sure why the upcoming one would not be there.

3 Likes

I also thought it was strange since other reptilian nation expos were listed. I am sure you are correct and they didn’t contact mm, which is overlooking a potentially significant customer base! Not smart, some of our expos don’t always get a good turnout.

2 Likes

Erm, it’s a bit of a mix…

The majority email us with everything (pics, links, dates up until the end of the year, vendor lists, tabke numbers, maps… the lot), while others just email us saying nothing more than, "i have a show on 8th Mar. Can you add it? "… and never reply to our follow-up. We do our best to hunt these shows down, but it’s not always doable with the info we are given.

Give me a list of show names, and we will do what we can to contact them and get them added… but I can’t make any promises.

4 Likes

Understood! I just thought since it’s a “bigger” name-reptilian nation- they would have done just that for you! Guess not though. Not your responsibility to find shows. Thanks for the response!

1 Like

I’ll get their show dates from them :wink:

2 Likes

Dredging up an older thread to ask if Repticon is a big-ish reptile show. I have been to a few smaller reptile shows near me but am interested in going to a larger one that’s within driving distance, and I noticed Repticon Baltimore is a 2-day show which is different from the single-day shows I’ve gone to.

I’m also surprised that the event organizers didn’t reach out to be included on the MM list and wondering why. Could it be that it’s a big enough expo that they don’t feel the need to advertise here or rather a big oversight and missed opportunity. I’d love to hear thoughts and/or opinions :blush:

1 Like

I can’t say for sure about the Baltimore repticon, here in Colorado it is probably the more well known of the shows but not really much bigger or better then others I have been to. I think a lot depends on location and the economy as well. I have no idea why it wouldn’t be connected to mm? You would think repticon would want all the exposure it can get!

1 Like