New Like Icon On Listings [4797]

While I love that MorphMarket is trying to encourage users to like listings, the new like feature is not the way to do it. It takes up way too much space on the animals’ listing photo. The YouTube button already takes up visibility, so having two buttons is just way too much.

I love the idea though. I’d really like to see it incorporated off of the picture, so it doesn’t block anything.

6 Likes

I thinknits kinda cool. If you wanted to see more of the animal you can always just click on it. And I think the YouTube button is seller-added.

On a side note, will there be a way to view the liked animals in the future? I think someone asked this already.

6 Likes

:point_up: What @spottedbull and the other poster said about the likes. I just thought I was the only one who wished for this to happen. In my brain it’s separate for me than the save button. I realize it’s for the sellers but it’s a “nice to have” feature for buyers too. Either way, thank you to the staff, we really appreciate that you are responding to our thoughts, considerations and ideas.

6 Likes

I am actually a really big fan of this. But I can see how it can feel like it takes up a lot of space on smaller screens…

Thsi is something MM adds it to listings with videos.

Or Wild Caught also…

Note: we know about the issue with iOS devices not showing the heart icon. We are fixing that

7 Likes

Now the wild caught display is super-duper good! That I really like!

7 Likes

I like that it also indicates a “representative photo” on the preview prior to actually clicking on the ad too!

7 Likes

@eaglereptiles Are you guys changing up the heart icons and such right now? Just asking; earlier today when I was on MM they were there but now they’re gone (Android). Thank you!

5 Likes

Yeah :pensive: but they will be back.

6 Likes

When I first checked earlier today, they were on iOS for safari, anyway. So if you were referring to the app for iOS, they indeed weren’t there. I think it’s a cool new addition. I think people are more likely to “like” an ad they don’t have to click on, than they would be having to go into the ad itself.

6 Likes