These two should produce some beauty

The girl is a Lesser Pastel Desert Ghost and the boy is a OD YB Fire Het DG. She is at about 1200 grams and he is a little over 700. I’m hoping these two may be ready this coming season. With any luck, they’ll reach size. Imagine the combinations these two could produce. Might have to break out the welding mask. :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

They’re gorgeous! DG is absolutely the top gene in my opinion, it holds color and contrast like absolutely nothing else. Those will be some awesome combo babies.

I have a fire DG female and a superblast DG female I hope will be ready next year, but at least one will make some double hets for me so not expecting visuals, unfortunately.

4 Likes

Gorgeous snakes! I can’t wait to see what you come up with! I know it will be awhile but I think the wait will be worth it! Best of luck to you Bill!
:+1::blush::pray:

5 Likes

They are beautiful :heart_eyes:. Don’t lose hope and be patient. We started trying to breed two years ago, but they reabsorbed on us. We just had our first clutch hatch out and it’s amazing!

3 Likes