Super Wookie Enchi

Really love how this turned out, can’t wait to see it once it’s shed. Really hope it keeps those copper colours

24 Likes

Love it!!! I really need wookie in my collection already.

10 Likes

I am loving how funky it looks! Definitely update us on this when she sheds out.

10 Likes

Beautiful colors and patterns! That’s so unique.

As someone a bit unfamiliar with wookie, does your super show any signs of wobble?

10 Likes

I do love that contrast of the dark almost black sides and those incredible copper blushes! His head and eye stripes, especially when they seem to blend with the blushing at the start of the neck is really striking! More pics when it sheds out, for sure!

8 Likes

Holy moly toledo! That’s one crazy awesome looking animal! I’ve never seen a copper colored snake! Definitely can’t wait for post shed pics!

Congratulations! :tada: @altopythons!

7 Likes

That is such a cool snake! It almost looks like someone took a regular Enchi and reversed the colour scheme. Instead of a gold snake with a black pattern, he’s a black (ish) snake with a gold pattern. Congrats on producing such a beautiful and unique hatchling!

6 Likes

Thanks. Nope, no wobble at all

3 Likes

That is STUNNING. The color almost gives off champagne tbh. What a very sick looking snake :fire:

5 Likes

I know right?! I am in love with the look!

3 Likes

Hey very similar in the pattern to my male Wookie Chocolate het clown

8 Likes

Gorgeous animal! I love the dark colors! I have a black head female.

4 Likes

When he was baby

6 Likes

Looks like he has gotten darker in color! But he was a beautiful baby as well! :+1:

2 Likes

So dark and good contrast! Crazy cool pattern! I do agree with @caron those darks turned such dark black around his neck and dorsal, just enhances the blushing and pattern even more! Great snake!:+1:

4 Likes

My goodness! I love the dark that this one has going one. It is so beautiful.

4 Likes

So it finally shed out :grinning: couldn’t be happier how this turned out

10 Likes

Sure didn’t lose any of that color, or blushes! In fact looks crisper, and more saturated actually! This one is one to watch! I really want to see if the colors change at all as it ages, may just keep getting better looking if that’s possible!:joy:

3 Likes

I’m with @banereptiles Nathan! That animal looks even more colorful and brighter than ever before! Animals like that don’t come along every day! Congratulations again @altopythons :star_struck::+1::clap:

4 Likes