This is the whole clutch

Super happy with the outcome of this pairing.
Banana pastave clown x pastel pos het clown

11 Likes

You should be extremely happy with that clutch! You really hit clown on everything using a pos. Het clown! That is amazing! Love the banana and that super pastel looks neon pink! Congratulations on that clutch!:star_struck:

4 Likes

Thanks buddy, yeah we’re over the moon with the odds and outcome. To hit these stunners from a pos het is crazy. Definitely that the luck this season so far.

Still have 6 more clutches to hatch, so the lad and I are very excited for the rest of the clutches

4 Likes

Congratulations, all are very nice looking. My favorite would be the bottom right. Purple yellow one. Sorry, I am not a ball person, so I don’t know what morph it is.

5 Likes

Youhit the jackpot on that clutch! Absolutely beautiful!

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you very much.

The bottom right one is a banana mojave super pastel clown

5 Likes

Oh yeah! Now that’s what I’m talkin about! Somebody break out the champagne :champagne:! That’s a totally unbelievable clutch!

Congratulations to you @adamj328! And I have to side with @tommccarthy on my favorite - bottom right! But hey I would be glad to take ANY of them! :+1::blush:

3 Likes

Thank you buddy, definitely a clutch my boy and I are proud of. We thought the pairing could of looked great. But wasn’t expecting to turn out so well.

Amazing feeling seeing them, :100: had the luck on our side this season.

3 Likes

I’m sure your son is super excited as well! Have a blessed Sunday @adamj328! :pray::blush:

3 Likes

What a result!

4 Likes

Thank you very much

3 Likes

I know this is late, but I think I’m going to pick up a banana pastave clown male that I’ve been looking at for my butter clown female. Plan on some good clowns and BEL’s. After seeing this I very well may have to look out for a pastel clown of some sort for another female. This clutch is gorgeous, always loved super pastels.

1 Like

Hi buddy, i cant say i blame you this clutch was amazing, one of the best ive hatched to date. Loved the way it came out

1 Like

This is the banana super pastel mojave clown now

1 Like