Prices on Animals Auto Reducing?

I looked at my listings today & 5 of 7 were reduced in price but not by me?!?!

I’m trying to figure out why & how to stop it…

Thanks

2 Likes

@eaglereptiles ?

2 Likes

In addition, now I’m getting “wait list” messages???

Where is this coming from & how to get rid of it?

2 Likes

I checked mine, nothing has changed or anything? Do you think someone could have done identity theft on you? That’s all I can think, I don’t think staff can or would change anything without your consent. I would change your password immediately just to be safe. Good luck! Please update so we know what happened. This is disturbing to say the least!

2 Likes

Highly doubtful… It had red lettering beside my listings on my animals page. I believe it stated “reduced” or “sale” in red letters. The reduced prices were also in red…

I should’ve taken a screen shot, but I wanted to change it back to my prices before I started getting inquiries for the non authorized reductions…

2 Likes

The sale bottom was not checked on any of them either… so, not sure where it’s coming from?

I had to make my posts inactive in order to change them back to my prices?

2 Likes

That’s weird, but I haven’t messed with the sale prices yet. You wouldn’t think unless someone turned the sale price on and for how much that could happen. I would contact staff for sure! See if they have any idea, I hope it’s not some kind of algorithm thing type bug that happens automatically somehow. Freaking weird!:thinking:

2 Likes

How do I contact staff? I thought that’s what this forum was for. Lol

2 Likes

I agree with @banereptiles. Just in case change your passwords. It seems weird that everything would be marked the way you say.

That said. For the market side of things…
Mods here can ping the market side regarding issues, but this sounds like more than just a bug maybe?
The quickest way might be to click the lines next to your profile image in the top right. You’ll see this list of links. Go to Get help. Then you’ll see the contact us button.

markup_1000001344

3 Likes

While rare, I experienced something kinda along these lines a few months ago where a breeder was hacked and the hacker reposted all the breeder’s sold animals and texted me (a previous buyer of one of their snakes) telling me that they’re having a huge sale “today” and offered 50% off all their reactivated/previously sold listings.

1 Like

Waitlist messages are messages from potentially buyers based on pairings that you’ve input into the system to show what animals you’ll be making.
Or someone’s went to your page and clicked waitlist. If it’s multiple, I’d be concerned you’re being targeted or your info was stolen, as that doesn’t make any sense otherwise honestly.

Ads don’t auto reduce, I don’t think there’s even a feature to auto reduce on a schedule. You can only do the sale once per ad cycle anyway.

3 Likes