The first US produced Microscale Palmetto corn

Breeding was a pair of 2020s, male Albino het palmetto microscale. And female het palmetto microscale albino. Decent sized clutch, but the odds gods were not on my side for the sex ratios, mostly males. The one female was a Microscale.

Microscale possible het palmetto

Microscale Motley possible het palmetto

And the Microscale Palmetto male. Slightly bug eyed but could be worse.

9 Likes

Very cool! I really like the look of just a normal microscale - it’s like a high definition corn.

9 Likes

I agree with @solarserpents it’s a great enhancing morph! It will be great in everything!! Congratulations on a great clutch!:star_struck::+1:

8 Likes

Their big eyes on their tiny heads always crack me up. Sorry about the sex ratio :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

Those guys are so :sunglasses:! I’m glad you didn’t ask us to pick a favorite this time because there is no way I can! :joy:

6 Likes

I absolutely love what Microscale does with the overall appearance! I can’t wait to add this morph to my collection, though it’ll be a while before I can afford the investment. Nice job, Mike!

7 Likes

do you vend at expos? I would love to see these guys/gal in person!

7 Likes

Congratulations, @mikefedzen ! That’s a wonderful clutch. I also love Microscale. Haven’t seen a morph which didn’t look great with it.

4 Likes

Not at the moment no, just isnt possible with the schedule my life is currently running on lol.

Thanks everyone. Microscale is awesome !!

4 Likes