Need help identifying this morph

Hey Everyone, I acquired this girl locally, and was told she was a lesser, however, even with my limited experience with BPs I can tell that she isn’t. I unfortunately do not have any other info on her. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!
Mike

4 Likes

First welcome to the community! Second you are right, to me it looks hypo(ghost) something, probably Mojave. Possibly mystic/phantom but I am leaning towards Mojave personally. It may help for a few more closer pics, just to get a better overall look. Pretty snake for sure!:+1:

2 Likes

Hey, thank you for the kind help and support! Here are a few more pics, with more indirect light. Let me know what you think!

2 Likes

Looks really nice! Definitely a hypo! It is very hard to tell exactly what other genes are in there just from looking it could be lesser, I still think better chance of Mojave, but more then something in the blue eyed luecistic complex to me. :star_struck:

1 Like

I agree. Would say more along the lines of hypo mojave than lesser…
Either way, hypo and a BEL gene of some kind. But there’s something messing with the color and pattern still.

2 Likes

Agreed! I was thinking maybe it’s a hypo, pastel, Mojave? Or maybe yellow belly is adding the brightness?:+1:

2 Likes

You’re close. I would say switch out pastel with fire.

2 Likes