Hello from Sharps Reptiles by Design!

Hello everybody! I am currently doing research because I would like to breed and produce my own Leopard Geckos. I was just wondering if anybody had any tips for me (I have done research on my own, just trying to outsource for any additional information.)

I currently have a female Blood Tangerine with Pos. Het. for Tremper (%66) and eclipse (%33) I have an idea of mating her with another Blood Tang. with similar genetics. My first breeding goal is to produce Blood Tang raptors.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @sharps_reptiles_by_design! You picked a good place to talk geckos.
I know one of the gecko experts will respond soon, and can help you with any questions you may have!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for welcoming me and for your response. I really have fallen in love with leopard geckos about 2-3 years ago and i got my very first one about a year and a half ago. I expanded from that 1 leopard gecko and now have 4 leopard geckos and 1 bearded dragon! unfortunately My first 3 Leos were purchased from petco. After doing researched I learned that i made a mistake. So my 4th Leo was purchased on Morph Market, with a project in mind for her.