The dinosaur buys a lightbox, hydra clown stuff

Well, I finally got myself a lightbox. The first animals I took pics of were my hydra clown combos and I finally almost got the colors right.

Black pastel butter fire hydra spotnose clown

Black pastel butter fire hydra clown

Black pastel butter fire hydra spotnose het clown

21 Likes

Do all I can say is WOW! Those animals are absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on some true masterpieces @exactlyexotics! :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks so much!

5 Likes

Holy moly! I am completely blown away by this one! Literally even though it is a holdback…I know everyone would just love her, even if she cost an arm and a leg :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

7 Likes

Thanks so much! He’s technically not a holdback, I did actually list all three today. I’m trying to lessen the amount of butter (yeah I know it’s lesser) I keep. I won’t be heartbroken if no one grabs any of these, but they’re all male and all have a BEL gene in there so if that helps someone else get into this project I love so much then all the better.

7 Likes

he could be yours for 25,000 :melting_face: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I can’t believe how much color is on the first one! The head pattern is crazy too! I love the seconds crazy pied looking ringer! I am very interested to see the last and first with those colors, look when they are older. Amazing animals!:star_struck:

4 Likes

Love the coloration and patterning on the first one!

5 Likes

I saw Bob post your boy when he was at St. Louis! I love seeing how beautiful all those genes work together. I’m really happy I got that boy from you, and I can’t wait to see what other Hydra stuff you push in 2024. Are you going into any other recessives yet, or just focusing on the clown?

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s sort of the “I don’t really want to sell him, but if someone offered me that much I’d take it.”

8 Likes

Thank you so much. How is that male doing? I’m working hydra in to some other stuff, not to be too secretive but I’d rather keep it under wraps for the moment. I don’t have a large diverse collection of ball pythons, but I think I can make some fun ones.

6 Likes

No worries, I totally understand that. He’s doing great! Eating like a champ and locking with the two ladies he’s seeing for 2024. I’m really excited to hopefully hit some cool looking snakes!

5 Likes

So the first one has how many visuals? And are the visuals the traits you can actually see? And is it better to have more or all visuals on an animal than hets?

Sorry for all the questions but I am trying to do some learning here! Thank you! :pray::sunglasses:

3 Likes

most of the time yes it is but in this case, it has butter (AKA lesser) which the super form is all white. So just because it is a het doesn’t mean you can’t see it

4 Likes

Ok I have learned something about morphs! How have you gotten so knowledgeable about snake morphs and I am way jealous btw! :rofl:

3 Likes