Amzaing how bananas look some times

I love the way banana combos work sometimes simple is the best. Id like to share 2 of pairings ive done last season.
Banana pied het albino x calico
Banana pied het albino x banana het pied dinker

9 Likes

If I ever get a BP, it will have banana in it for sure!

5 Likes

Holy cow! these are amazing! The first one is a banana pied dinker right?
Bananas are one of my favorite morphs!

5 Likes

Yes i believe so. Believe she has the dinker in her as she doesnt look like any of the other banana pieds ive hatched . She is amazing tho. I was trying to see if the son carried the dinker in him as well. So was son back to the mum. This was the result the banana pied and the super banana het pied

4 Likes

Drooling over #1. What an incredible combo!!!

5 Likes

Is it on MM? (The 1st one?)

4 Likes

No she is staying with me sorry

5 Likes

You just crushed all my hopes and dreams :laughing:

5 Likes

Lol, sorry :disappointed: :wink:

5 Likes

Yeah number one is totally wicked but if I were you I would look really hard at number 3. That one is very interesting. @adamj328 is number 3 a holdback as well? :thinking:

4 Likes

Congratulations on a wicked clutch @adamj328 Adam! I have to say that number 1 is certainly cherry but number 3 is a close second for me!

You really hit the jackpot with this clutch Adam! I’m so so happy for you! :blush::pray::+1:

4 Likes

Yes number 3 is the other hold back. Defo an interesting looking snake. I believe there is something else going on with it. Doesnt look just super banana to me.

3 Likes

Yep! I sure hope you keep posting some updates on that one because I would really like to see how it develops in color. That guy (or girl) really stands out to me! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Its a girl as well buddy. I most updated with my stuff on Instagram, will have to remember posting on here as well with updates.

Definitely will be interesting to watch them colour up and get a few feeds and sheds on them. I personally think as they do colour up might be able to figure out better if there is something else in the mix

3 Likes

That’s good news that it’s a girl! I’m just curious to see if any color comes through and if so how delicate it’s going to look. As you can tell I know nothing about morphs and such but for some reason this particular animal fascinates me……. :blush:

3 Likes

1 and 5 would be my hold backs. Stunning snakes.

3 Likes

Thanks buddy. I holding back 1 3 5 all together

3 Likes