Our snake facility guard grew!

Our puppy has grown! 8 months and over 100 lbs! Very protective of our facility!

10 Likes

What a cutie patootie :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s a big puppy, and a very cute one at that! What’s his or her name? Is he/she an American Bully? Looks just like our bou, Thunder but he’s only 75lbs.

3 Likes

I am pretty sure it is a male Cane Corso. I love them because they are pretty much just pittbulls on steroids lol

3 Likes

Thanks so much! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Absolutely :100:

2 Likes

Cane Corso. His father is 160 lbs.

5 Likes

Man, it is a dream of mine to own a cane one day. I think I should own a pit bull first though lol :joy:. My girl ( who I am marrying :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) has a pit bull. But still I want to make sure I am ready for such a big and powerful dog.

6 Likes

Hes a beast!

2 Likes

His name is, Thor.

3 Likes

Definitely fits well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ok I guess my morph identification learning is difficult because I think everything looks the same although there are quite obvious differences :rofl:
This is Thunder

5 Likes

Get a Dane! All of the joys of a big powerful dog, none of the aggression because they aren’t bred for blood sports

5 Likes

Beautiful! :grinning:

2 Likes

Scooby-Doo!

3 Likes

Yeah, but the short lifespan is biggest deterrent.

5 Likes

I feel so bad for all the dogs like the bully breed because they get dumped in the shelters. We got our boy from the shelter and he’s such a good boy but he definitely needed lots of training to be a perfect gentleman.

Thor looks like he will do a great job at your facility.

I’d never looked into a Great Dane, but what a beautiful dog! I haven’t seen any in our neighborhood or at the shelter where I volunteer but will definitely look into that breed if we’re ever in the market for another dog!

4 Likes

Thunder is one handsome dude! I love pit bulls! I’m sure he is as gentle as a lamb but I am positive he would give his life for you and your family! :heart:

3 Likes

What a sweet face! And those eyes just melt my heart! He is magnificent! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Just curious. Thor hangs out with you at the facility but he goes home with you right? If I was about 40 years younger I would have one in a New York skinny minute! :+1:

3 Likes