Import Error - not sure what I'm doing wrong

I’m sure I’m doing something wrong, but I’ve imported animals before without issue. I’m trying to figure out where I’m going wrong. I’m getting an error saying “Import problem on line [number]: Violates representative policy! (for [title])” I added the “[number]” and “[title]” where it shows the line number and title cause I tried it omitting the line in question and it gave the same error with the next lowest line, so it’s something wrong with all of them.

The sections I have are as follows (this is a direct copy and paste from my Google Sheet):

Category Title Animal_Id Maturity Price State Visibility Enabled Sex Dob Weight Quantity Group_Id Traits Desc Proven_Breeder Is_Group Origin Prey_State Prey_Food Min_Shipping Max_Shipping Is_Rep_Photo Is_Negotiable Is_For_Trade

Here’s an example of line 2:
ball python Enchi PR23-ARxEV-205 baby 100 Not For Sale private inactive female 12-02-2023 47 1 2023.1 enchi asphalt specter super specter yellow belly Please read terms below before inquiring. FALSE FALSE self produced live Mouse 60 100 TRUE TRUE FALSE

2 Likes

OK I’m running to tag our wonderful staff that would be able to direct you on that :wink:

@brittni-admin and @eaglereptiles

1 Like

This is probably happening because the animal is in a category that doesn’t allow rep photos. If the photos are your own, please change that entire column to “FALSE.” Let me know if that doesn’t work!

2 Likes

Brittni is spot on here.

Is_Rep_Photo should be set to N or FALSE for Ball Pythons.

Representative Photos Guide - MorphMarket Support Center
As of August 1st, 2023, the use of representative photos will no longer be permitted for the following categories: Ball Pythons, Burmese Pythons, Carpet Pythons, Green Tree Pythons, Reticulated Pythons, Short Tailed Pythons, Boa Constrictors, Rainbow Boas, Sand Boas, Tree Boas, Corn Snakes, Hognose Snakes, Kingsnakes, Milk Snakes, African Fat-Tailed Geckos, Chahoua Geckos, Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Leachianus Geckos, Leopard Geckos, Bearded Dragons, Chameleons (subadult or older), Tortoises, Uromastyx, Skinks, Monitors, and Tegus.

Here is what you want:

Category Title Animal_Id Maturity Price State Visibility Enabled Sex Dob Weight Quantity Group_Id Traits Desc Proven_Breeder Is_Group Origin Prey_State Prey_Food Min_Shipping Max_Shipping Is_Rep_Photo Is_Negotiable Is_For_Trade
ball python Enchi PR23-ARxEV-205 baby 100 Not For Sale private inactive female 12-02-2023 47 1 2023.1 enchi asphalt specter super specter yellow belly Please read terms below before inquiring. FALSE FALSE self produced live Mouse 60 100 TRUE FALSE FALSE FALSE
2 Likes

Oooooo, I misunderstood and was thinking the photos will be the exact photos of the animals and was thinking this represents the actual animal, but that makes sense and that fixed it. Thank you so much!!

3 Likes