Let see them belly shots

While attempting to make a base morph list/encyclopedia I realised how difficult it is to find belly shots of basically anything.

Who of you have SINGLE GENE animals and would you be willing to share some shots of their underside?

4 Likes

Ill help out when I go in for chores in a little while as far as plain morphs i have a plain banana and a plain pastel you can cross off the list

1 Like

Will get you some pics of my stuff tommorow!

1 Like

I think the reason you dont see many belly shots is they dont like to cooperate for this kind if photo shoot

1 Like

Probably needs two people. One snake wrangling and one taking pics lol

1 Like

Pastel best he would let me get

3 Likes

Actually i think an easier solution would be using an empty tank and taking shots from the bottom

2 Likes

banana

3 Likes

Yellowbelly Arroyo :blush:

3 Likes

Nice one :blush::+1:

It will be a huge help Nathan :grin:

That’s spot on, nice and bright and a very clean image.

That’s a really smart idea. :grin:

You might have all you need if you’re just going for one of each but my 900g Pastel (het pied) girl just shed so she looks her best :upside_down_face:

And no I’m not throwing her away it was an unfortunate backdrop lol

4 Likes

The more pictures I can use the better I can show the “average” pastel. And :joy: this is Morphmarkets new meme:

11 Likes

I saw this thread so I’ve made it my mission to get some belly shots.

So first up in my new snake (Starfire?). She is just a two gene animal; GHI and Trick

4 Likes

Penny - banana het pied

Luna is a pastel yellowbelly pied

Margo is a bamboo pinstripe yellowbelly

Oliver is a pastel bamboo yellowbelly (currently blue)

6 Likes

Thought he wanted single gene pics.

4 Likes

I did, but I’m always up for seeing pictures of people’s snakes. You never know, someone might decide they want to do their own pastel bamboo yellowbelly morph sheet and the more reference the easier it will be for them.

But your right yeah, I’m personally only after single gene belly shot.

Oriole: new codom high orange much like Orange Dream

6 Likes