What is this at her cloaca?! Edit: nvm, they’re spurs 😂

It’s on one side of the opening to her cloaca. Almost looks like a thorn or something. Should I try to pull it off/out?

It’s a spur. Do not try to tear it off. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Just read up on those :joy: it was really worrying me. I feel stupid now

Bruh …:flushed:

5 Likes

remember in my very first post here…im a noob snek owner…plz be gentle :joy:

1 Like

Just be careful with the bebbies. There has to be someone nearby that you can lean on for information, no? Maybe a petshop? A veterinarian?

Worst case scenario go watch some Clint’s Reptiles or something. :woman_shrugging:

You can cause a serious injury tearing out a spur so it’s kind of a big deal that you considered pulling on it. :frowning:

Yea google is a lifesaver. I thought it was a tick at first (they are bad around where I live)

Just remember this next time something doesn’t look right and make sure to double check before you go removing anything!

That and don’t squeeze her like a go-gurt and you will be just fine :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I had almost managed to forget about that! :scream:

1 Like

Don’t feel stupid… You didn’t know and you came and asked before proceeding… If anything, you did the smart thing :+1:

3 Likes

For those from the UK wondering what a go-gurt is (like I was) it’s a Frube :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You kill me with this go-gurt :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I apparently have like four cancers and an ulcer thanks to googling my symptoms :joy:

4 Likes

It’s her legs!

1 Like

Wellllll technically they are. They are remnants of what would have been legs 10 million years ago before they evolved into what we have today.

1 Like