Lets see those "exceptional" morph examples!

Do you have a variety of a morph in your collection that you feel is a true trophy example of that morph? Something just extra high quality that youre proud to own or breed?
Whether its a single gene, or packed to the max lets see what is is!

Ill start out, I have an Enchi bee girl who is right around 1100 grams now and she was very bright yellow as a hatchling and super clean (one of the reasons I picked her) and now well into adult hood she is still so dam bright, yellow, and clean. I feel most other examples ive seen at her age have definitely started to brown out and are looking far more dingy and not so yellow anymore. Then again, I could be biased because even though I have more “sought after” morphs in my collection, shes my favorite snake :joy:

Ill include her baby pic as well as a current one (at least most current I have, shes in shed right now)

24 Likes

My butter female, Butters. I think she’s a nice example of the gene, she looks so pretty.

Though I could be wrong, I haven’t had any other butters to compare her with :joy: I had a lesser male that I sold but they looked completely different:
(note: they were in the tub just long enough for me to snap a pic at the time!)

13 Likes

I didn’t hatch this little guy but when I saw him I thought he was exceptional and had to grab him up.

Still in his hatchling tub.

His momma was a butter:

20 Likes

Single gene cypress with full dorsal stripe.

15 Likes

Enchi Calico

28 Likes

My buddy’s single gene yellowbelly and my female clown

12 Likes

Wow. DG pins are just some of the best there is.

3 Likes

Ghost Butter mom

Ghost Butter son

GHI Mojave Yellowbelly dad

GHI Mojave Yellowbelly or Specter daughters

22 Likes

Those are definitely some of the cleanest GHI mojave YBs ive ever seen. Jealous that you have that boy in your rotation.

5 Likes

Wow to that first ghi mojave yb daughter :hushed:

1 Like

Love calico and feel like this girl is a stunning example of the gene

26 Likes

I feel this girl is pretty exceptional…!
VPI Lightning Pied (on eggs)

46 Likes

Yes agreed. Wow!

3 Likes

Pastel calico female at 1500 + grams I really feel she is stunning

26 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

A rather nice example of a super phantom, in my opinion

13 Likes

In my opinion also :heart_eyes:

1 Like

0.1 Calico het. Ghot

Calico Yellow Belly het. Pied

Mahogany pos. Yellow Belly Pied

Coral Glow Pied

Super Phantom Ghost

Pastel Yellow belly Pied, one of the best I’ve made!

Super Special Enchi Yellow Belly

Super Enchi Super Special

28 Likes

Wow. Especialy to super phantom ghost and super special enchi yb. That one looks like a caramel cheesecake :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes