The Boaphile

I’m a Boa guy. That pretty much says it all. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Hahaha, if, by ‘a boa guy’ you mean ‘The boa guy’, then welcome :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community boaphile! ha-ha

3 Likes

And if by the boaphile you mean The Boaphile… You are extremely welcome here and I really can’t wait to see what you can contribute.

3 Likes

You know I’ve been waiting years for a new video! :joy: I did catch you on Brian B’s channel. Amazing set up and work you’ve done!

2 Likes

Hello my ol’ pal Jeff! Ryan Homsey here. Welcome to the MM forums! After many years I got out of boas but I couldn’t stay away from the reptile community long and jumped back in to the “dark side” with ball pythons. Wish I wouldn’t have sold all my excellent boaphile plastics racks!

There’s not a ton of boa chatter here, it seems primarily ball python focused. It’s great to see some sort of a forum thriving though. The shift back to a forum, given the prevalence of toxic and uneducated individuals on facebook groups, is a welcome change. I definitely miss the old days when you were writing witty informative pieces regularly. Hope to catch up with you at a show again soon!

2 Likes

Welcome! I don’t have any boas, just ball pythons and cresties at the moment, but I do admire them greatly. Beautiful snakes. I’ll probably have one someday.

@homseyreptiles, I absolutely agree that I love seeing a shift back toward forum-style discussions. Toxicity aside, places like Facebook and Discord are just not good knowledge bases. They’re designed for fleeting posts that quickly sink out of view. It’s extremely difficult to have ongoing discussions there or search for information.

3 Likes

No Jeff, you are The Boa Guy and a boa “lifesaver for my 11 little surprise darlings this past May (2022)
You are the best!

The crazy boa lady! :snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake:

1 Like

Hi Jeff glad to see you here. Looking forward to seeing you’re fantastic looking boas i konw you have. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.