Show me your unique animals!

i would love to see any species of reptile or invert that people keep on here that are unique/uncommon!

my favorite unique/uncommon species in my collection currently would be my CB female Sunbeam “cookie”

20 Likes

1.0 Bismarck Ringed Python

0.1 Bismarck Ringed Python 0.1 Python Regius Bamboo Pinstripe Paradox

12 Likes

Northern White lipped pythons

Brazilian Rainbow Boas

13 Likes

CB California lyre snakes

15 Likes

I don’t have the little guy yet, but here are a couple pictures from the breeder of my CBB fire skink. Already put a payment down on em, just gotta wait for it to get warm outside.

12 Likes

And then I of course have Ammon, my Arizona mountain kingsnake. Using my best photo of him since he rarely stays still for them. Don’t see many people caring for these guys.

12 Likes

i want to get my hands on a bismarck, how are you liking the species?

1 Like

lots of attitude for such a small snake haha

Mine are great, the female is a little flighty. I handle mine often so they aren’t very aggressive and they have never missed a meal.

2 Likes

Not an uncommon species, but figured to share my boy Dimitrius! He’s a Pastel Piebald Paradox, with some stunning colors

10 Likes

Even though ball pythons are common, paradoxes are uncommon and everyone is unique! Beautiful animal!

4 Likes

Gotta love the paradox!

4 Likes

Southern White Lipped Pythons

13 Likes

Banana Paradox

Lesser Champagne Paradox

OD YB Mojave Paradox

Jolliff Tiger Paradox

Unknown Paradox

Champagne Paradox
Het Albino Paradox

11 Likes

Looks beautiful! Every paradox is unique!

3 Likes

They are kinda like fingerprints, all unique and never the same

1 Like

My female Sudan Plated Lizard, Bastogne
FB_IMG_1582434935007

And Balthazar on the left and Bastogne on the right
20200222_231738

9 Likes

What is it like keeping those? What are the husbandry requirements and what is the personality of those lizards like? Nice lizards btw @aerietti

I have a Paradox or Chimera T- Albino Cape African House snake. She hatched 3 years ago here and hatched with an infected eye, huge surprise! I know Boa Constrictors can be born with eye issues and infections but had never heard of that happening in egg layers. Thankfully she survived, lost a part of her eye but she still has a smaller than normal eye with a reactive pupil left and seems able to see out of it. Baby pic.

Adult pic.

15 Likes

6 Likes