Pattern Disrupters

What is everyone’s favorite pattern disrupter? I know there is Pinstripe and Trick, but whats something that you personally like that disrupts it (whether its big or small).

I’m trying to get some ideas going!

2 Likes

I am a big fan of Leopard

9 Likes

I actually made this the other day for my Instagram story:

:joy:

Pinstripe is my favourite pattern disrupter by a long shot.

After that I’d say GHI.

GHIs have huge golden rings that barely resemble a Normal Ball Python but they also alter the colour.

7 Likes

I’m a big fan of HGW.

5 Likes

I never thought of leopard, GHI, or HGW as pattern disrupters.

1 Like

That’s a tricky one. The examples of pinstripe combos and trick combos are very drastic.

GHI does some interesting things in combos. GHI Pastel or GHI Leopard pretty much look like what you would expect. Pinstripe Pastel is far different than just “a pinstripe with pastel colors” (but that’s the nature of pinstripe and trick).

What other examples would you consider disruptors?

1 Like

We have ones that give out blank alien heads, such as DG, OD, Enchi and Blade.

Pastel gives out a bubbly sort of pattern with ? Shapes and large Os.

I don’t know if we’re gonna class Genetic Stripe as one??

2 Likes

I couldn’t really think of others that I would consider a pattern disrupter haha. That’s why I made the thread to see what others consider pattern disrupters. I want to focus on those, but didnt want to limit myself to two main genes

3 Likes

14 Likes

You show off :wink:

4 Likes

What about calico? Champagne? Puzzle? Ok I’m done lol

2 Likes

They are called the gotta have it morph for a reason after all :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

He knows the stuff he makes is just amazing. He doesn’t even say anything haha. Just puts the picture cause he knows its snake eye candy

5 Likes

I can’t even guess what they are :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Haha same. I’m assuming something with sandblast and cinnamon? He is after all the originator of the urban camo so that’s what hes most known for. I would definitely love to be known for something big like that

1 Like

Acid and Woma are my go-to for pattern disruption. Spotnose is another nice disruptor

I am surprised that no one has said Spider seeing as it was the original patter disruption mutation

6 Likes

I mentioned in another thread I look at pinstripe as the cleaner spider version.
I have a spinner blast in my collection (who has yet to eat for me) but she is gorgeous!

Hard to pick a fav. I’ll go with Leopard, GHI, and Spotnose.

3 Likes

So many good ones. Acid/Confusion, GHI, Puzzle, Hurricane, Spotnose top the list for me.

5 Likes

Hurricane is a good one!

3 Likes